Here’s What We Know About English Rapper, 21 Savage, So Far
|4 February, 2019||Posted by Stacey under Celebrities|
- 21 Savage’s real name is Shéyaa Bin Abraham
- He was born on the 22nd October 1992 in Newham Hospital which is in Plaistow, London England.
- He has 6 brothers and 4 sisters.
- He has 3 children.
- His mother’s name is Heather Carmillia Joseph, she was born in Plaistow which is a district in the West Ham area of the London Borough of Newham in east London, England.
- His father’s name is Kevin Cornelius Emmons is a council worker and was born in Lambeth, which is a district in Central London, England.
- 21 Savage left the UK with his mother in 2005 on a visitor visa and it expired, his mother did not renew or think to get permanent residency or citizen ship. His mother’s immigration status is not known at this time.
His sister Jayda tweeted today: “Shaayaa moved to America when he was mad young, so he basically is American, he grew up there. I’m bare confused as to how they’re trying to deport him though… He’s been comfortable this whole time. This smells fishy.”
His father Kevin, was not at home today but a woman answered the intercom of his Surrey home and said: “No sorry, we have no comment on that. Thank you, goodbye.”
His former step-father is Amsu Anpu. Amsu Anpu is the CEO & co-founder of TAMAHRI, AMA Health (Aborigine Medical Association), & Electric pHood. He is a certified Indigenous Naturopath Doctor, Nutritionist, Dietician & Herbalist. He earned his degree in Endocrinology & Metabolism at the University of London. He has appeared on The Breakfast Club.
His grandmother in Brixton also declined to comment and a cousin, Tahir, told the Daily Mail: “He told everybody at home not to talk. He has already sent the message round to everybody.”
What are the lies:
Shayaa was born in Dominica, an island in the Caribbean, on October 22, 1992 to a Haitian father and a Dominican mother. His father was a crack dealer. After moving to America, his mother, Heather, reared him alongside his four brothers and six sisters. Spending his early years on the rough streets of the town, his life had been defined by violence and crime.
Once more information is available we will update.